How many people do you know who perhaps consume too much sugar, or who are pre-diabetic?
If you see clients for weight loss, many of their waistlines will be impacted by those evening sugar cravings!
Just like my clinically trialled virtual gastric band programme moderates a client’s eating habits by making a few small, realistic changes, my ‘brain training guide for sugar addiction” aims to do the with sugar.
The programme focuses on helping your client:
• Bring their food choices to conscious awareness.
• Helping them to re-train their automatic responses to food types
• Helping them to easily resist the appeal of sugar
• Giving them a healthier set of guidelines to eating and life
You will instantly receive:
• A 38-page digital training manual giving a full understanding of the nature of sugar addiction, client guidelines and scripts for all sessions. Plus an extra script for the supporting soundtrack.
• CPD Course Certification
• Press Releases specifically for this issue that you can adapt for your own purposes (valued on its own at £250.00)
• Complimentary guide for making your own client recordings
“I had thought that my addiction to sugar was just who I was, almost my identity. I never thought that this could change” C. Tativane
“I’m still eating sugar occasionally but I’m eating the majority of my meals without having to end with something sweet and I haven’t had a big binge session either.” A. Florin